Job Vacancies in February 2014
We have a senior position in our ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT to be filled by an ACCOUNTS MANAGER, ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS MANAGER OR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE, who will be reporting directly to our Top Management. Candidate is expected to prepare monthly financial analysis reports for management review and advice management on all financial related matters.
If interested, please call Andrew ( 012 7189 700).
Happy & Healthy Greetings!
CHEMALAYA has been recently licensed by Jabatan Alam Sekitar Negeri Johor (Department of Environment) to process an additional 11 codes:-
1) SW 104 – ARP Dust, Zinc Dross & Aluminium Dross
2) SW 110 – Stamping Metal with Coating
3) SW 204 – Waste water Treatment Plant Sludge with Metal content
4) SW 305 – Spent Lubricant Oil
5) SW 306 – Spent Hydraulic Oil
6) SW 307 – Spent Mineral Oil-Water Emulsion
7) SW 311 – Oil Wastes or Oily Sludge
8) SW 312 – Oil Residue from workshops, kiosks and grease traps
9) SW 314 – Oil or Oil Sludge from oil refineries and petrochemical plants
10) SW 409 – Used Metal Drums, Plastic Drums, Barrels, IBC’s and Jerry cans
11) SW 410 – Kraft Paper contaminated with oil from steel roll industry
Towards a Cleaner tomorrow, 🙂
In 2012, Chemalaya has started upgrading our facilities to process further Scheduled Waste Codes. We are currently working towards licensing to collect and process the following waste codes in early 2013:-
1) SW 410 – Kraft paper contaminated with oil from steel roll industry
2) SW 409 – Used metal drums
3) SW 305 – Spent lubricant oil
4) SW 306 – Spent hydraulic oil
5) SW 307 – Spent Mineral oil (water emulsion)
6) SW 204 – Sludge
7) SW 104 – ARP Dust
8) SW 110 – Stamping metals with coating
Cultivating an environmentally conscious culture in Johor, 🙂
“We are a DOE approved Scheduled Waste and Non-Scheduled Waste Processor specializing in handling the following:-“
Mixture of Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Waste
- Aluminium Waste Contaminated With Scheduled Waste (Waste Code: SW 422)
- Metal/Iron/Stainless Steel/Nickel Waste Contaminated With Scheduled Waste (Waste Code: SW 422)
- Copper/Bronze/Brass Waste Contaminated With Scheduled Waste (Waste Code: SW 422)
Our website is currently under construction!
Kindly call us or drop us an email if you have any inquiries.
Lot 128, Jalan Rumbia 3
Tanjung Langsat Industrial Complex
81700 Pasir Gudang
Telephone Number : +607 255 2133
Facsimile Number : +607 255 3133