Please give your best quotation for the disposals of items listed below;
1. SW305 – used engine oil from lorry oil change (recover about 700 – 1,000 lit for every 2 months)
2. SW410 – used oil filter (more than 1,000 pcs of used filters at our workshop)
Good Day! I am Syamsul Anuar from Deutsche Technoplast Melaka Sdn. Bhd. located at FTZ III Batu Berendam, Melaka was looking for new Schedule waste contractor to collect our schedule waste generates by us. For your information, there are few types of schedule waste to disposed urgently in our plant includes:
1. SW 110 – E-waste
2. SW 305 – Spent lubrication oil
3. SW 306 – Spent hydraulic oil
4. SW 409 – Empty container contaminated with schedule waste
5. SW 410 – Rags, paper, filter & cloth contaminated with schedule waste
We hope can clear our pending schedule waste a.s.a.p. since our previous contractor was unable to collect this waste due to their collection plant catch fire.
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.